Letter His Father Death Consoling Your Friend

Suppose you friend Rajon, has lost his father recently. He is very shocked at his father’s death. Now write a letter to your friend consoling him.



Saturia, Manikgonj
10th January, 2015.

My dear Rajon,

        The shocking news of your father’s death came to me just like a bolt from the blue. I could not think that he would die in such a premature death. He was so healthy and cheerful! The loss of a father or mother is irreparable. I do not know how to console you in such a situation. I only pray to Allah that He might give you strength to bear this loss. I also pray that his soul may rest in peace.


Your Loving Friend,

Poly

 

27 comments:

  1. Thanks for help our education and I proud of you. In future you are a teacher in high school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you
    Because you help me

    ReplyDelete
  3. copyright from other sights and not well upto the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sir it helped me very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks buddy
    For helping ๐Ÿ˜„

    ReplyDelete