Write a letter to your friend describing a book fair you visited.



Write a letter to your friend describing a book fair you visited.


District : Dhaka
25 November, 2015

Dear friend Shovon,

How are you? I am well. In your last letter you wanted to know how I felt visiting the book fair last Friday. Well, now I am telling you. The book fair I visited was held on the occasion of 21st February. It was on the premises of Bangla Academy. All kinds of books were displayed. They were fictions, novels, dramas, history and so on.

I visited most of the book stalls. I bought a book on “Our Liberation War” published by Kazal Brothers Ltd. However, I enjoyed the fair much.

No more today. Take care of yourself. With the best regard to your parents.

Your loving friend
Shuvo

33 comments:

  1. Thanks for the awesome letter written above

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome letter written above

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this useful letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right but you need more knowledge about opening lines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No any proverbs or idioms in this letter. Otherwise it's nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please make this email about what l intend to do after annual examination

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Bad.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excatly
      If I write this my teacher wouldn't give me more than 1🌚

      Delete
    2. Not very bad very good 🙂😉🙂

      Delete
  8. It's good.... But u could make it better.... Overall average

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice bro.
    But Please write More paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  10. good😃😃😃😃😃😃

    ReplyDelete