Write an application some financial help from the poor fund of the school.



Write an application  to the Headmaster of your school to grant you some financial help from the poor fund of the school.




24 April 2013
The Headmaster
Motijheel Model School
Dhaka

Sub: Prayer for financial help from the poor fund of the school.

Sir,
I beg to state that I am a student of class vii of your school. My village is on the bank of river. The village has been affected by recent flood. All of our belongings even my books and papers have been lost. So I need some financial help from the poor fund of the school.

May, I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me some financial help from the poor fund of the school and oblige thereby.

I remain 
Sir
Shuvo

30 comments:

  1. I wish, if it was due to father's death then i would be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please publish one due to fathers death.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It helps me for my exam
    Thank you so much
    Google

    ReplyDelete
  4. It helps me for my exam
    Thank you so much
    Google

    ReplyDelete
  5. It helps me for my exam
    Thank you so much
    Google

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sir I want money for home plz give me some money it's urgent need for me please sir. .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a very poor man two son plus help me sir

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for my exam....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks you Google bhai
    I am so happy πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tnx for my final exam.
    Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
    Very much. ☺☺☺πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iam very helpful,
    Thank you ☺️☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish I was about Covid-19 crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have Financial problem please Help me financial aid me

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for your help😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete