Letter for Describing The Annual Sports Ceremony of Your School.


Write a letter to your friend describing the annual sports ceremony of your school.




20/1, Islampur, Dhaka
December 15, 2014

My Dear Mimu,
Take my cordial love. I have not heard from you for many days. So, I am very anxious for you all. 

You will be very glad to know that the annual prize giving ceremony of my school was held yesterday. Now I am giving you a short description of it.

We decorated our school premises nicely. Sufficient sitting arrangements were made for the guest, teachers and students. A band party was managed to enhance the attraction of the sports. The programme began at 9 a.m. Some students ran around the field with the Olympic torch. Then our Headmaster declared the opening of the programme. I took part in two events. I secured the first position in both events. Our local M. P. was the chief guest. The ceremony ended at 1 p.m.

No more today. Convey my best regard to your parents and love to the youngers.

Your loving friend
Poly




0 comments:

Post a Comment