Writing an Application For Changing Your Elective Subject.



Imagine, you are Jahir/Johra and you are a student of Govt. City High School, Jessore. You want to change your elective subject. Now, write an application to the Headmaster of your school for change your elective subject.





27 February, 2014
The Headmaster
Govt. City High School
Jessore

Subject: Application for permitting to change elective subject.

Sir,
With due respect I would like to draw your kind attention that I am a student of class nine of your school. I chose Geography as my elective subject. But, I have already changed my decision. I want to take Civics instead of Geography as my elective subject. 

In the circumstances, I hope that you would be kind enough to permit me to change my elective subject.

Yours obediently
Poly Hossain
Class- Ten
Roll no. - 3


0 comments:

Post a Comment