Write a letter to your friend about what you intend to do after the S.S.C. examination



Write a letter to your friend about what you intend to do after the S.S.C. examination  


12, Luxmi Bazar
Dhaka
25 November, 2014

Dear Mehdi,

I’ve learned from your letter that you are going to take computer education after your S.S.C examination. But my plan is unlike yours. I’m going to accomplish a spoken English course with the British Council.

You know English is an international language. If you think of a second language other than your mother tongue you must think of English. Hence I think, having a good command over this language will certainly pave my way to entering global communication system as well as to the new horizon of finding a good job in future. Our system of education is such that there is no preference to spoken English in the curriculum. As a result, students are left totally unskilled in speaking English even after they get A+ in the public examination. So, it is a great scope for us to have command over spoken English. We’ll get three months at hand before the publication of the result. I think it is high time I completed the course to prepare myself for a better future.

That’s all. In this context, I also wish you a success with your plan.

With regards to your parents.

 Yours ever
 Mabrur


0 comments:

Post a Comment