Write an Application for re-admission

 

10 June 2022
The Principal,
X College, Dhaka
Dhaka-1206


Subject: Application for re-admission.


Sir,

With due respect and humbleness, I would like to inform you that my father is a clerk in a private company. It is very difficult for him to maintain our family with his small income. So, I could not pay my tuition fees for the month of March an April in time. As a result, my name has been struck off from the roll for non-payment of dues. Now I am in a position to clear off all the dues. It may be mentioned that I have always been regular in paying my dues in time in spite of all difficulties.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would kindly pass orders to the office for my re-admission and thus help me to carry on my studies.


Your obedient pupil,

Y
Class: Z
Sec: A
Roll: 02

0 comments:

Post a Comment